a girl walks into a classroom wearing a spaghetti strap shirt. immediately every boy within a 50 yard radius gets a raging erection. the teacher attempts to present a lesson but to no avail, no one can hear over the sound of every male student masturbating to this girl’s shoulders. why couldn’t she just wear a long sleeved shirt
“Kids can’t learn about sexuality and gender because it’s too scary or confusing for them” yeah because YOU told them they there are ONLY straight men and straight women from the age of three and then used that limited scope an an excuse to carry on dodging the subject.
I found the seven times table scary and confusing but I still had to do about 20 exams about it
I love how this makes more sense than doing 15 minutes of argumentative Trans 101 with an adult.
the principal at my school made an announcement yesterday that the girls need to start covering up and then i found this in the hallway
I wish someone had put this up in my school. In 6th form we were allowed to wear what we wanted under very unclear “smart rules”. Also I would like to point out that the 6th form block had only small windows which could be opened and no where in the school was their air conditioning. So when the warm weather came many girls wore tank tops and strappy tops. We were then informed that shoulders had to covered at all times as they distracted the male teachers.
….I seemed to be the only one angry about it and was promptly silenced.
We asked you in our survey how you describe your sexual orientation. One of our favorite responses:
If sexualities were music notes, where the low ones indicated you like guys and the high ones indicated you like girls, my sexuality would be a slayer guitar solo.
Rock on, tumblr fans. Rock on.
- Don’t ask a girl out unless you have a minimum of 15 character references attesting to her homosexuality and unless she has “gay” tattooed on her forehead. Otherwise you are preying on a straight girl.
- Don’t flirt with a girl unless she initiates it by walking up to you and saying “hello I am gay.”
- Don’t attend gym class at school because changing in the same locker room as other girls is a sure sign that you are being predatory. If you absolutely must attend gym class, either don’t change for gym and fail the class or keep your eyes closed the entire time you are in the locker room.
- Do not look at other girls, ever. This sets back feminism because by looking at girls while being attracted to them you are looking at them with the male gaze.
- Don’t compliment a girl on her looks. Don’t compliment a girl on anything at all because you could be complimenting her in a lesbian way and this is predatory.
- It’s probably best if you never leave the house.
Comic Book Readers
Little girls read comics from the very beginning of their incarnation??
“Girl reading comic book in newsstand” by Teenie Harris (c. 1940-1945) © 2006 Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh
That sound you hear is thousands of wangsting sexist fanboys shrieking in horror.